Happy Ugadi to you all


Date: March 30 2006
Vasanth Ritu-Chaitra Masa
Chandramana Ugadi
Sukala Pratipad (upto 1.50 p.m)
Revathi Nakshatra.


Yuga Yugadi Kaledaru Ugadi marali baruthide..
Hosa varsha ke Hosa Harushava,
Hosathu Hosathu tharuthide....
Hosathu Hosathu tharuthide....


This eternal poem written by Great Kannada poet 'Kuvempu', which signifies the newness and new hopes, which comes with every new year or season. Though we mangaloreans celebrate our new year on April 14 (Souramana Ugadi-Bishu,Baisaki etc.) But Like a true Kannadiga i consider today as New Year and Wish you all 'Hosa Varshada Shubashayagalu'.

I know this year is gonna special for me (me feeling Different, me Happy.. after long time). And i hope this Ugadi will bring more Maturity (What the F*$k!?),Happiness,Productivity and Openness in me. Though i have'nt done anything special today .....let me plan out this day to think about my future and preparation for my Future! (Future Perfect..hummm!).

Phew!, Till this date i never took new year resolutions seriously, i found them very funny, that you make a list of resolutions and never complete them. People who know me, (especially my mom...she thinks i am the laziest and Master of making mess out of everything...(Saale..prax, topic change mat kar!)) ............oops!,Okie Boss, so i was thinking that this time let me make few resolutions (of course on trailware basis!) and see how much i can make out of this 'Resoultion thingie'.

This year

  • i will try to remeber all my Friend's & Relative's Birthdays and Anniversary. I will make it a point atleast to wish them. ( Now when was her birthday, or was it her aniversary?!, too confusing yar!!!)

  • I will try be more organised then ever before and punctual on my appointments. ( Damm!,Now where is my f*#King Organizer?...huh?!)

  • I will Read atleast one good book every month. ( Duh!,I know..I Know, PlayBoy doen't count as a 'Good Book'!)

  • I will plan and work on my Certifications more seriously ( hey AP!, It's Show time, NOW).

  • I will not miss Good Kannada movie which is worth watching, whenever possible. (yess, Ramesh, Sudeep, Jaggesh...errr not upendra,I'm coming....)

  • I will spend more time with me and write down few things. ( Mein aur meri tanhai, aksar yeah baate karthe hai...)

  • I will be fit & workout regularly in the morning. ( ZZZ...hey procrastinator, wakeup..zzz)
  • I will grow long hai atleast for a few months. ( Already got some..... nahiiiii, hey bhagwan... it wont look good on you stuff, but i will do it this time, EEEhhaaa)

oh uh!, list is growing, i guess i'll stop here and take few breaths...one last new year resolution is that sincerely, i will keep updated my BLOG and my Website as much as possible. Really I mean it.

Last but not the least...
Nimmellareegu Hosa Varshada mattu Ugadi Shubhasayagalu
.

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey