A Movie for any Tom, Dick & Harry...

Mr. Deepak Tijori you made a big 'Oops!', out of 'Tom Dick and Harry' and just be 'Khamosh' for gods sake, dont do any more 'Fareb' with audience like us.


A Movie for any Tom, Dick & Harry...

It's a story of 'a mindless comedy' (literally) where Deaf (Dino), Blind (Anuj) and Dumb (Jimmy) shares a apartment. All these guys fall for a same neighbhourhood Girl(Celina-A true blonde) and try to line maroo and rest is supposed to be comedy (unfortunately).

The main villain Soprano (Gulshan,with one more getup) who has a export buisness of indian girls to foriegn countries (thus making our India a true economic super power ?!!!).

Celina and Kim Sharma (machi wali cum undercover (who never cover...) cop) are lives up to the classic saying "Ladkiyoo ka Dimak Gutno mein hota hai...".

The dialogues like 'Ande','Defective Piece', 'Items', 'Condoms/baloons' etc . are supposed to be combedy direct from the Tijori of Director Deepak.

One song 'Tanha Jiya Na' is really hummable but the director of Oops! once again shoots it so badly, you become 'fumable' after seeing the song sequence. Even the pole dance by celina and deep V neck of Kim is not attractive enough to pull the crowd (me too).

I wish i can say any good thing about this movie. But I must thank Manoj because he downloaded this entire movie from internet (!! :D) and saving my (our) money.

I like a film to have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order.
-Jean-Luc Godard

Comments

GuNs said…
Do you know this plot is from a REALLY REALLY REALLY famous Marathi play called "All the best" ?? I saw that play in a theatre about a year ago and believe me I was literally holding my stomach laughing. Have never laughed so much in my life. This play has a long history and has been going on for many many years now. Incidentally, its the first (and the only) Marathi play I've seen till this day.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
Prashanth CM said…
GUNS: Yes it is supposed to be 'inspired' (literally in bollywood sense) by the Marathi play 'All the best' like same way many movies like '1-2-3' (Kannda and Tamil with prabhu deva brothers doing the tom,dick & harry) and Kannada version of the marthi play with the same title by Mr. Despandey (A Noted Kannada theatre director/actor).

I am sure you enjoyed the play. but this movie ...I wont suggest this movie even to my enemies.

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey