Do you mind...?!!!



Do you mind...?!!!
Being a Technology enthusiast, I have always loved new technology and gadgets. I see many people misusing the mobile technology and troubling other in the process (many times unknowingly). It’s high time we think on some cell phone etiquettes and set some guidelines. Following are some of guidelines which might help (if not for anybody but to myself). These are not 10 commandments of cell phones but some suggestions.


1. Spare other from your babbling.
I am sure you must have experienced this many times, when you hear the guy/gal sitting next to you is going on pouring his heart out explaining his love life or seeking desperate advice on her period problems in details (?!). Please kindly spare others from this #@#$!.

2. set the right ring tone.
This is a tricky part as Cell Phone Company and some people have taken this very seriously and think ring tones reflect your personality (gimme a break!Where as this is a gimmick to create a market for ring tones, dot you think you youll not change yourself just by setting certain ringtones?). I hope you don’t expect a "Jhalak Diklajaa..Jhalak Diklajaa.." in a serious meeting. Do you?


3. Switch off during public performances.
This happens all the time, the Guy sitting behind you want to find out what went wrong in the stock market,... forget about your favorite Ghazal, now listen to him and his stock market updates ..Err.

4. Don’t put on a Batman-utility belts.
You must have seen many 'Gadget freaks' who sport many devices around various parts of their body (A walking robot?!). Some even look like batman with his bat utilities except underwear is worn inside unlike batman wearing out side his tights (so what? you look same). Please look more human avoiding unnecessary gadgets and rather look like a 'Pappu-Pager'.


5. Don talk on the cell while driving.
Oh yeah I herd you saying "we herd this many times…blah,blah", the problem is people still do that on the road, despite fines or any laws (who cares?). Please don’t put other people in jeopardy too while already you made plan to attain the state of 'Moksha' thru cell phones.

6.Do not wear hands free where its not necessary..
Do you remember the ad 'One black coffee please…', By wearing hands free and walking carelessly around the public place and confusing the people around with your care free manners.

PS:But I love the way these Chennai dames wear coolest saris, open hair with full long Gajras and of course hands frees (!!!) (dont belive me come and check out...).

7. Do not speak louder on cell phone.

or rather should I say Do not lie loudly on the cell phone (do it slowly...:))when you are standing in between the people. I am sure you must have herd many times, as it happened to me… when I was doing window shopping of electronic gadgets suddenly…a guy who was standing next to me said "Of course honey, I am in McDonalds...", I got confused and came out and re confirmed my self that I am standing in duty free shopping arcade !.

8. Enjoy the life too.
What’s the use of paying heavy price for a movie ticket and you start chatting in the cinema hall (screwing up others happiness too).

9. Do not attempt to impress with cell phone, it’s just a phone.
Literally becoming addict for the latest cell phones you keep changing cell phones faster then changing the girlfriends, unless you see a significant advantage of the latest model… don’t change them.


10. cell phone is not your game console.
You expect to play Tomb Rider, Wizzcraft on your cell phone… come on go get a PSP for yourself NOW, then getting glued to your tiny cell phones.


well..., Im not preaching, but please think about others when you are in some public place. Do not forget your cell phone etiquettes, Do you mind...?

Mobile phones are the only subject on which men boast about who's got the smallest.

Comments

GuNs said…
Oh yeah man !
I agree. Each and every one of those. I've experienced and hated these people. The kind who talk during the movie are the worst. Even if they are talking in a low voice, its impossible to take your mind off them. When I get a call in a cinema hall, I either disconnect and type a message or I answer the phone and say a quick "I'm in a theatre, watchin a movie. Will call you later".

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey