Giving Linux a try

Giving Linux a try

Today I bumped into a nice article on Desktop-Linux. This article is very informative at the same time, very simple in its apporach towards the LINUX, I hope you'll like this article by Dough Roberts.

I met few people who took up Linux only because they hated MS-Windows (as if they have a thing or two to prove against Mr.Bill Gates). I always enjoyed benefits of both the world and our iLUG Mangalore Group is proud to educate people on Open Source benefits. Try something new and support Open Source.

Following is the link written by Doug Roberts titled 'Giving desktop Linux a try' is a must read for the people who want to try thing s differently.


http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT3688964005.html


Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey