Remembering those OOPS moments..!!- Part I




Remebering those OOPS moments..!!

I want to share one of the most embaressing moment in my life. Though It is very embaressing incident, at the same time Its very funny too. When i remeber the whole episode now, all i can say is OOPS... So i thought i can share this with you all people and make you laugh too.


Prelude:
I was selected for the one of the most Prestigeous Camp Republic Day Camp-1995' in the NCC. ' It was exciting and rewarding experience to get selected for such a exclusive & elite camp. We had a very tough training schedule and drill sessions every day which almost squezzed every drop of water in us. Even druing the night also we had to practice for a presentation on Karnataka-Goa culture. Fortunately or Unfortunately i was given a part of 'Tipu Sultan-A Great warrior of karnataka'. Where i had to enact the great warrior's secularism towards all the people during his rule.

I was very proud of my 'golden' voice (!) and my acting abilities (?!) but then ... CUT TO..

(Now, Please Imagine a 'Big Stage' with historic backdrop set and actors dressed in historic costumes & me in Tipu's Costume :) )

Incident:

The following was the actual dialogues which we enacted. Me as Tipu and two faryadi's infront of me begging for a permission to build a temple in their villege. and Tipu's trusted lieutenant opposing this on the pretext of some religious sentiments.

Cut - to:

Faryadi's: Sultan ki jai ho, Sultan, hum Ghav mein eek mandir banana chahate hai..aur.

(Immediately after listening this...)

Gazi Khan: Hum musallman 'bhuth parasthi' (offering prayer to Idol) ke sakth kilaf hai.


Tipusultan: (Stopping... Ghazi Khan) Nahi gazi khan,..Nahi... aap ye bhool rahe hai, ke humare ragoo mein bhi, isi mitti ka 'Khoon' daud raha hai. Mazhab aanek hai tho kya huva saab ka parvadigar eek hai...
.
.
bla bla bla....
.
.
.
.
Now on the full dress rehersal day (after breaking backbone with rifles and heavy shoes and all that stuff..), i uttered my dialogue something like ...

Tipu Sultan: Nahi Gazi Khan..nahi, aap yeah, Bhool rahe hai, ke Hamare ragoo mein bhi, isi mitti ka 'Tel*' daud raha hai.....

*Miti-ka-Tel = means Kerosin
*Khoon= Blood .:)

End Result:Faryadi's and Ghazi Khan ...visibly looking Konfused..Blink Blinks and some more Blinks

...Audience Shocked, then all burst in to...yeah, yeah GRrr.)


My status : OOPsss.......



Yours Truly,


Tipu Sultan (err...Prashanth CM)
A sense of humor is the ability to understand a joke - and that the joke is oneself.

Comments

GuNs said…
Awesome awesome awesome !!

ROTFL, mitti-ka-tel is so good. I thought that southies dont use that term too often, do they?

I must get down to reading your blog too !!

Cheerio, bro !

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey