Mungeri Lal ke Hasin Sapne...


Mungeri Lal ke Hasin Sapne...

Location: My Office

Oh! God its 7:30 already, one more SRS’s and I am done for today…on the second thought.. I can do it tomorrow …

I got up from seat locked my locker and Comp. Now I am going towards car parking. On approaching my car, viola! The car lock opens automatically from the ‘Bio-Chip’ implanted in my body, I sit down stretching my legs, Yawn,.. Its been a hectic day with all the meetings and mindless discussions and my boss kept on testing my patience..Suddenly, A pleasant female voice…”Prashanth, Please fasten your seat belts and enter the ‘destination’ “ (umm that’s my ‘Kar-Komputer’ reminding me to fasten the seat belts, as I always forget to do that). I fasten my seat belt and said ‘Status’, the Kar-Komputer starts reading out all the details of the car status like.. Fuel 80%, Air pressure…. blah, blah etc. And a scratch on the rear door…(I almost yelled) WHAT?!!, when did this happen?, Kar-Komputer replied Today morning during your drive to office..”, I said “damm..chennai traffic”.

Now I am very upset but entered my destination “Home” (man, I like this voice operated gizmos), suddenly ‘TING’ video mail on the panel poped up and its my friend on the screen “Magne, saaku company uddara maddidu, bega baa, we are waiting”. I gave them a lame excuse saying “sorry guys, today I am not feeling well, slight heache, I will catch you tomorrow..pakka. Before they could say anything I closed videomail.

Phew!, what a day, and I noticed my Kar-Komputer has set AC and armrest to my suitable setting, I am pleased …but hey!, car’s ‘Back Door’ was open and could not be closed!, oh!, what is this?, oh Great! My Kar-Komputer is showing some ‘blue screen error’ .. I said in disgust I should install KarLinux 8.0, only that will slove my problem… thinking about this I restarted my Kar-Komputer.

I took over from the auto pilot into manual and started enjoying the drive. Oh!, oh!, one more interruption …(This time its my home computer reminding me to pickup Food supplies and other related stuffs). Hom-Kompy “Prashanth, I kept on reminding you for the past 3 days, If you don’t get food supplies you’ll be hungry today..” ( yeah, I kept on procrastinating end result Food Status .. Almost empty..sigh) . I said OK, OK Today I’ll get all the stuff for sure, pakka. (I turned my car towards ‘Food World oops Spencers).

At last I reached home and yes ..you guessed it correct, the doors opened automatically…(duh!) I picked up my stuffs and entered my house ….A sweet voice said How was your day? Prashanth. I murmured “fine” and sat on my couch. Sensing my mood Hom-Kompy sent a request to my refrigerator to prepare a nice cold orange juice with extra suger added (Psst: My mom programmed my Hom-Kompy to give me lots of water as I forget to drink water often) [I must tell you guys here that my entire house is fitted with latest state-of-the-art gizmos and gadgets, and lots of powerful electronic sensors integrated with various systems etc, and you wont believe this entire complex systems are managed my ‘Hom-Kompy’ running on embedded MicroLinux, I just love this computer system sometime I even wonder and be amazed how does it efficiently handles all the system so effectively without any exceptions, bugs etc. ] I was pleased with the Hom-Kompy and thought about the upgrade into next version which my friend suggested. Again Hom-Kompy said Prashanth, Do you like some music before your shower?” again I murmured “hmm hu” and wow! Its my favorite song… Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga..from 1942: a love story. And Hom-Kompy said mildly “your Tee-Shirt,Bermuda and Towel is on the bed, you can take shower now, The teemprature is …blah blah. Humming this Kumar Sanu’s song in S.P’s voice I entered bathroom (?!!).

Hmmm, After the bath I am feeling fresh then what is it? Sniff…sniff..’Goli Baje & Coconut chutney ’ (wow, once a mangalorean, always a mangalorean). The Hom-Kompy sensed my thought and said “yeah, its goli baje prepared according to your mother’s receipe “ (hmmm, mom you programmed this one too, I love you mom). The Hom-Kompy said “Did you pickup food supply, which I remembered you?”…ummm my mouth was full with Goli Baje’s.

Now I sat in my ‘LazyBoy’ couch fitted with all the control panel and sat in front of my ‘High-Definition Projector TV’ (I never liked regular TV in a small box, Ahem..I want to watch TV on a big wall err..screen like a movie theatre with best audio system connected J ,hmmm Now that’s what I call ‘Home Theatre’.) I sunk in to my couch fully with the plate of Goli Baje and coconut chutney. I commanded Hom-Kompy “Did you downloaded the movie which I scheduled yesterday?” Hom-Kompy responded by saying “yes prashanth I downloaded latest Jaggesh movie ‘Yentha Bhanda Ninna Ganda (oye, come on guys I like jaggesh movies) Hom-Kompy further said “Do you want to watch it now ?”, I said “sure... “ muching my Goli Baje.

Boy O Boy, the movie started…TING…TING …Grrrrr… Incoming Videomail…Interrupting my movie on the High Defination Projector TV oops!, its my friends again online. One said “Dane Magga, we are still waiting for you, Are you coming or not?”. Now I invited them to come over and also told them we can watch latest Jaggesh move…(they seemed less interested), I told them Hom-Kompy prepared ‘Goli Baje’ (All of them with bright faces ) “oye, don’t finish them alone, we are coming right now, Itte barpa…” (I told you once a mangalorean….)

Hom-Kompy again said in a melodious voice “Prashanth, you dad remined you to fill the insurance premium and other mutual fund stuff at 6:00 …blah..blah..(Almost interrupting my jaggesh movie that too in a very interesting comedy scene.) TING….TING.. (oh, not again) This time my chota bro vinay from mangalore on the screen “Hey bro, wanna play online Kutti-Donne (Gilli-Danda) you promised!, I said ahem, my Hom-Kompy server is down I will play with you tomorrow, this time I will put this on my scheduler too…pakka, he said “ oh, wow, Goli Baje, Is Balekai Podi is also prepared?, Who made it? Drip…drip..slurrrrp drip..drip.. I closed the videomail.

Now I am fully immersed in the movie now and nobody can disturb me. I commanded Hom-Kompy “No more videomails till I finish my Goli Baje..oops sorry movie”.

Again Hom-Kompy “Prashanth,”, angrily “Now what?” Hom-Kompy “I need to upgrade my OS-Kernel from 6.3.4 to 6.8.1, I saw an update on the NET”. I said “OK Do it yourself or tomorrow I will update the kernel for sure, pakka”.

Again concentrating on the GoliBaje err..movie, I started thinking about Hom-Kompy how efficiently it handles everything even before I even think of anything. It keeps tab of house, food, drink, health, wealth etc.. TING..TING.. What the H$#@?, Hom-Kompy I told you no disturbance!…TING ..TING (Now fully awake)


Ooops, Its Mummy on my cell phone…aei what happened to video mails?!!(oh! God Actually I was sleeping on my couch watching my regular 21” TV) TING…TING I pickup the my mom’s call and enthusiastically told her about my ‘Digital Dream…..’ On patiently listening to my Digital Dream’ my mom simply said “Maga, Get Married Soon, you can do all of those stuff (Me: and many more …wink…wink) without any Computer or Hi-Fi stuffs…

Che…, So much for Digital Dreaming…sigh!.


There is nothing like a dream to create the future.

Comments

Nishu said…
Nice Pic!

(^_*)
Anonymous said…
very good post.... cheers...
and may ur dream come true then we all will come to u and bug u :)

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey