Remembering those OOPS moments..!! - Part 2


Remembering those OOPS moments!!



Prelude:



Like everyday evening around 7:30pm, after out cricket practice it was our 'lounging time' on the ground. Where we hangout with friends and discuss on every topic under the Sun (Setting Sun to be precisely). And obviously most of the topics were about ahem..'girls'.
Even though this incident happend during my teenage years, i feel embaressed whenever i think about it.

Incident:
We were chatting and busy in our own world, suddenly 'I' noticed a 'Beautiful Girl' walking near our cricket ground with her pomeranian dog, I had never seen her before near our cricket ground and she was so gorgeous...

I could not control my excitment and uttered somethig (me & my BIG Mouth..) like "wow,what a chick!, who is she?", on listening to this all my friends who were relaxing on the ground, got up and started looking at her (drip...drip..) with all the possible comments you can imagine.

Now, kahani mein twist yeah hai baiyya ke... Suddenly one of our friend 'M' got up looked at her for a while and said 'hey, come on guys, its my sister 'G'..', Errr.

Oh, O All of us..."Your what?!!..err"

Now everybody realizing our 'Galthi-se-mistake', everybody was silent and looking at all the places in the ground as if they are very busy in surveying the entire ground.

("Itna sannata kyu hai bhai....")

Our Status : OOPsss.......

A sense of humor is the ability to understand a joke - and that the joke is oneself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of Kudla -Series I

And you thought only bangalore can do this...

A Beautiful Poem by my friend- Abhishek Pandey